Website DOM.agency (Data: Optimized. Marketing)
DOM.agency is a data-driven and design-centric digital marketing agency based in Phnom Penh.
We provide cutting-edge digital marketing services for brands that want to be the best in their league and grow their business exponentially. By combining state of the art design, innovative technology, and continuous optimization. We strive for excellence and provide measurable and effective solutions.
Our company is rapidly growing ! We are looking for an enthusiastic visual storyteller to join our talented team. The preferred candidate should be passionate about creating data-driven engaging video content that will inspire people to take action to help meet clients’ objectives.
- Develop an over-all video brand strategy and video structure based on client’s objectives and brand guidelines
- Keeps electronic files of completed video projects and archive backups of working files logically organised
- Maintains and safekeeps company’s video equipment
- Liaise with external videographer if needed
- Records and edits internal video content
- Manage and oversee technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Regularly collaborate with graphic designer and digital marketing manager on projects
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
If you are / have …
- Proven work experience as video editor
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Good time management skills
- A solid experience with software packages (eg. Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop)
- A team player who is up for a challenge
- Work well in a fast-paced working environment
- A good understanding of motion graphics is bonus
- Willing to learn, up-skill and explore new technologies
- Has a good command of English and Khmer (both written and spoken)
- Competitive salary
- 28 days leave (inclusive of Cambodian national holidays)
- Professional development fund
- Staff sports / books fund
- Team social calendar
- Flat, respectful and supportive management structure (Ubuntu Philosophy)
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org