DataUAcademy1 DataU Academy Co., Ltd.
We are looking for Technical Instructors (Part-time or Full time) to join our growing DataU Academy team to help make a vocational and educational impact and change the lives of many youths in Cambodia.
In this role, you will create and deliver training content for reskilling and upskilling experienced students and aspiring industry professionals in the field of data and analytics focusing on but not limited to data engineering, SQL, database and data warehouse, data integration (ETL process), Python, Excel, R. You have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for data and technology, to drive employment readiness, life-long skills development, and foster relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Teach, mentor and support trainees actively
- Create & maintain technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials
- Evaluate, grade, and track student progress to provide support and mentorship
- Address key challenges in the absorption and application of knowledge and skills
- Assist trainees in the mastery of knowledge and practices of skills through discussion, quizzes, exams and trainee project
- Guide students of their final project in preparation for the Demo Day to demonstrate qualities and skills to employers
- Contribute the development and direction of the world-class curriculum to ensure relevancy for the local and global workplace
- Support the development and implementation of the Train-the-Trainer program for an expanded training center in Cambodia and abroad
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to trainee cohort, participants, and potential new corporate partners
- Stay up to date with industry trend to ensure the continuation of training in a key important technology, methodologies, and concepts relevant for the workplace
- Support the growth and development of the Academy by delivering excellence, recommending positive change, and going above and beyond to make the Academy a success.
- Special projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- You have experience with data engineering, data warehousing, ETL process and knowledge in data quality management and data governance
- You have a passion for teaching, share knowledge and are excited to develop the next generation of data professionals
- You are able to use a range of assessment and reporting methods that show student’s achievement in relation to learning outcomes.
- You desire to establish standards of best practice, automation workflow and framework
- Soft and interpersonal skills:
- Great stage presence and teaching skills; able to train and manage a classroom of adult learners in technical field
- Creativity in solving problems; think inside and outside the box to connect dots
- Positive and can-do attitude yet humble; get excited about learnings and challenging work
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant subjects such as data science, data engineering, computer science, software engineering, or related fields
28 days leave (inclusive of Cambodian national holidays)
Professional development fund
Staff sports/books fund
Team social calendar
Flat, respectful and supportive management structure (Ubuntu philosophy)
Great office and working environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org