Website Mekong Big Data
Making Your Data Pay
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Test Driven Development approach to catch bugs before release
- Lead the development team and support juniors in their progression
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Exposure to reporting
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of SQL is helpful.
- Soft and interpersonal skills:
- Great communication skills; able to present results to a non-technical audience
- Attention to detail. Be a detective to identify and fix database problems and data quality
- Creativity in solving problems; think inside and outside the box to connect dots
- Positive and can-do attitude yet humble; get excited about learnings and challenging work
- Ability to abstract general principles from specifics
- Strong desire to establish standards of best practice, automation workflow, and framework
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant subjects such as Computer Science, IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org