Website Mekong Big Data
Making Your Data Pay
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Mekong Big Data Summary
Mekong Big Data is a data and analytics company that brings best practice data solutions available to organizations in Cambodia and helps clients achieve results through the utilization and analytical insight of data and information in a commercial setting. We work with clients from Cambodia and further afield to supplement their teams or provide full outsourcing solutions.
We are a dynamic, international team that seeks excellence in our project management and the impact we have on our clients’ businesses. We are committed to training and learning in our DNA as a business so you will learn a lot and apply it to client projects on a continual basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Test Driven Development approach to catch bugs before release
- Lead the development team and support juniors in their progression
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Exposure to reporting
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of SQL is helpful.
- Soft and interpersonal skills:
- Great communication skills; able to present results to a non-technical audience
- Attention to detail. Be a detective to identify and fix database problems and data quality
- Creativity in solving problems; think inside and outside the box to connect dots
- Positive and can-do attitude yet humble; get excited about learnings and challenging work
- Ability to abstract general principles from specifics
- Strong desire to establish standards of best practice, automation workflow, and framework
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant subjects such as Computer Science, IT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org