Mekong Big Data
We are seeking an experienced Communications and PR Manager to manage our communications strategy and execution. Data Science and Data Technology is a new and exciting rapid growth area of the technology sector. As such it is our privilege to take the responsibility to educate the market in the exciting innovations that are shaping the future of the globe.
We work in partnership with leading technology providers from around the world as well as the Royal Government of Cambodia and various aid & development agencies to create communication strategies that accelerate Cambodia to a high skills future. We take care to ensure that our content and marketing strategies reach a wide audience; from high school kids through to our corporate clients and even parents – so that they support their kids choices in STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering and Math) careers.
As we look forward into 2021-22 we know that content, messaging and a solid communications foundation will be the key to supporting our ambitious regional expansion.
The ideal candidate will be independent, creative and self-motivated to deliver excellence in their work. You will join a team that is passionate about teamwork and supporting one another under the spirit of Ubuntu philosophy.
If you see yourself in the following statements, you should apply!
· Finish the game
· Don’t be a victim
· Pressure is a privilege
· Champion mindset
· Design and execute a comprehensive communications and PR strategy
· Utilize an omni-channel targeted approach for appropriate key audiences (email, Facebook, LinkedIn,
traditional media, etc.)
· Work with the marketing team to coordinate outbound communications and unify brand voice and
· Oversee brand voice and messaging in marketing collateral (brochures and sales documents, etc.)
· Maintain and coordinate relationships with media partners
· Design and coordinate (with assistance) physical and online events to drive key messages
· Write whitepapers/reports on key areas for publishing to the market
· Utilize technology systems to reach maximum number of target audiences
· Generally support the business’s image in the market, demonstrating the quality of the firm
Skills and Qualifications
· Degree in Communications / PR or equivalent or a minimum of 5 years related experience
· Experience and interest in technology sector
· Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts in technology sector
· Excellent copywriter
· Fluency of English, both orally and in writing
· Ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple and effective communications
· Strongly self-confident and flexibility
· Willing to be our long term staff/ team
· Hard working and honest
· Must have exceptional problem solving abilities
· Must be able to work independently
· Must be detail oriented and organized
· Competitive salary
· 28 days leave (inclusive of Cambodian national holidays)
· Professional development fund
· Staff sports/books fund
· Team social calendar
· Flat, respectful and supportive management structure (Ubuntu philosophy)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org