Website Mekong Big Data
Making Your Data Pay
Mekong Big Data Summary
Mekong Big Data and our sister companies, DataU Academy and DOM.agency are changing Cambodia’s technology sector. We bring big data and analytics best practices to Cambodia and disrupt the marketing agency sector by bringing a scientific, data-driven approach. Our DataU Academy trains the next generation of Cambodian data talent and helps to drive Cambodia towards a high skills future.
We are a dynamic, international team that seeks excellence in our project management and the impact we have on our clients’ businesses. We are committed to training and learning in our DNA as a business so you will learn a lot and apply it to client projects on a continual basis.
Our company has big growth plans with international expansion within 2021. We are seeking passionate, growth mindset people to join our fun and exciting team and to help change Cambodia for the future.
We are seeking a hungry, passionate and professional sales executive to join our international team of experts to drive our fast growth startup to the next level. You will create long-lasting relationships with leading companies in Cambodia and overseas. You will learn about the latest technologies and work with clients to propose innovative solutions. You will work hard to understand our clients’ human resourcing needs and work passionately to find solutions. You will be part of a professional sales environment and use technologies, media, multi-channel communications, and processes to efficiently and effectively reach your targets.
The ideal candidate will be independent, creative, and self-motivated to deliver excellence in their work. You will join a team that is passionate about teamwork and supporting one another under the spirit of Ubuntu philosophy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with key target customers
- Understand the latest technologies and how they will impact our customers ● Maintain a strong sales funnel
- Develop and deliver comms that drive value to customers
- Maintain target customer databases
- Produce beautiful proposals that meet the needs of customers
- Monitor online portals for appropriate opportunities
- Respond to formal RFP processes
- Conduct market research through phone calls, interviews, surveys, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Obsessed with winning and success
- Growth mindset, ability to learn and adapt
- Empathetic to client needs
- Knowledgeable in technology (or committed to learning fast) ● Great at maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Energetic and dynamic
- Sales experience – 3 years minimum
- Good knowledge of Microsoft & Google suite
- Ability to write knock-out proposals in English
- Independently motivated for success
- Self-management attitude to targets and self-development
- Competitive salary
- 28 days leave (inclusive of Cambodian national holidays)
- Professional development fund
- Staff sports/books fund
- Team social calendar
- Flat, respectful, and supportive management structure (Ubuntu philosophy)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org